Summer 2019 internships are now open! Please search “Rural Works!” in ePack to apply!
If you are interested in Rural Works! internships and would like to learn more, please join us for an information session on Wednesday, January 30th at 6 pm in Park Shops 215.
- Undergraduate and graduate students from all majors and academic colleges are encouraged to apply to Rural Works! internships.
- Students should be enrolled full time and returning to campus in fall 2019.
- Students must have a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
- Students should be clear of suspension/expulsions and current disciplinary sanctions. Please note that disciplinary history does not necessarily prevent you from participating in Rural Works!. NC State University conduct checks will be conducted on all selected participants.
How to Apply
- Log into your ePack account
- Search “Rural Works!” in keywords
- Submit your resume to the job post
- Participants must attend an orientation on Saturday, April 27th from 9 am- 3 pm.
- Participants must complete 8 hours of community service during their internship
- Participants must complete a post assessment survey
- Participants are required to secure their own housing arrangements
- Students must sign a participation agreement upon accepting a Rural Works! internship offer.
- Check ePack often and pay attention to the date positions close. Internship postings may have different closing dates.
- If you are interested in a specific geographical area or industry, email Rebekah Dunstan at email@example.com
- Students are responsible for securing their own housing arrangements so please keep this in mind when applying to internships.