Please check back in October 2019 for summer 2020 internship opportunities. Complete this form to receive updates about internship opportunities.
- Undergraduate and graduate students from all majors and academic colleges
- Full-time enrollment with plans to return to campus in fall 2019
- A minimum 2.5-grade point average
- Students should be clear of suspension/expulsions and current disciplinary sanctions. Disciplinary history does not necessarily prevent students from participating in Rural Works! A student conduct check will be conducted on all selected participants.
- Attend the orientation session in April 2020 (date/time TBD)
- Complete eight hours of community service during the internship. Be sure to submit your community service reflection form after you volunteer.
- Complete a post-assessment survey
- Participants are responsible for securing their own housing arrangements
- Sign a participation agreement upon accepting a Rural Works! internship offer
- October 2019: Summer 2020 internships will begin to be posted to ePack
- November 2019: Rural Works! information session (date/time TBD)
- February 25, 2020: Deadline to submit internship application through ePack
- March 25, 2020: Internship hiring deadline
- April 2020: Rural Works! student orientation (date/time TBD)
How Students Apply
- Log into your ePack account
- Search “Rural Works!” in keywords
- Submit your resume to the job post
- Check ePack regularly starting in October 2019 for new internship opportunities.
- Apply early! Employers may review applications and hire on a rolling basis.
- Attend the Rural Works! information session in November 2019 to learn more about the internships.