Summer 2019 internships are now open. Please search “Rural Works!” in ePack to apply.
- undergraduate and graduate students from all majors and academic colleges
- full-time enrollment with plans to return to campus in fall 2019
- a minimum 2.5-grade point average
- students should be clear of suspension/expulsions and current disciplinary sanctions
- disciplinary history does not necessarily prevent students from participating in Rural Works!
- student conduct checks will be conducted on all selected participants
How Students Apply
- Log into your ePack account
- Search “Rural Works!” in keywords
- Submit your resume to the job post
- attend the orientation session on Saturday, April 27th from 9 am – 3 pm
- complete eight hours of community service during the internship
- complete a post-assessment survey
- participants are responsible for securing their own housing arrangements
- sign a participation agreement upon accepting a Rural Works! internship offer